Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not dead yet

For anyone who might follow this blog or check in from time-to-time, I just wanted to assure you that I have not given-up on posting. My brother and nephew and I have been busy working on the foundation for the back porch of the house (and I was away for a golf tournament in PA on the weekend). Anyway, here's what's coming up...
The Annual "Wish You Were Here" postcard show of the National Collage Society is coming up and the deadline for submissions is June 11th (right around the corner!). I plan to submit a piece for that show, so that will be coming up soon. Also, my friend Tom Nettle and I are participating in the 60/60 Show at the Everson Museum in Syracuse on June 18th. We will be having another "meeting of the minds" to prepare for that exciting event. So I hope you stay tuned for some up-coming interesting posts. Thanks for your support. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment