Tuesday, August 17, 2010

European Adventure

This morning my wife and my mother and I are heading off to Amsterdam! We will be spending a few days there and at Maastricht, before going to Dresden, Germany. In Dresden, I am presenting a paper at the 21st Congress of the International Association for Empirical Aesthetics. This is a great group of international scholars (actually MANY from outside the United States) who study various aspects of art and design and psychology and perception. I will be presenting a paper entitled "The role of 'nostalgia' in the perception of artwork" (my student-- Tim Wilkinson -- is a co-author on the paper). I will try to do some posting on this blog site while I am away (so that a number of folks can read, if interested, rather than sending separate e-mails). I will be posting photographs upon my return! We're off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment