Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The karma continues



I was notified this morning that one of my pieces (now on exhibit at MVCA in Little Falls) was accepted for inclusion in the 26th Annual Juried Exhibit of the National Collage Society. These are the two pieces that I submitted. The jurors were:
Matthew Kolodjiej, Artist and Associate Professor of Art at the Myers School of Art,
University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
Ellen Rudolph, MA Art History, Case Western Reserve University, Curator of Exhibitions,
Akron Art Museum, Akron, Ohio
Laura Bidwell, Graphic Designer, Collage Artist, Photographer and Arts Patron, Peninsula, Ohio

Can you guess which one was accepted?

2 comments:

  1. Grats! I pick the bird one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct! (and I thought they would have a greater chance of choosing the other piece). It's always difficult to guess what a jury will like. This piece was also selected by a jury for a local exhibit here in Central NY.

    ReplyDelete