Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve


Well, I guess that will do it for another year. I was hoping to have more posts this year than last; but I ran a little short (mostly because of my sabbatical). I am so pleased to have become a Signature Member of the National Collage Society this year. I consider it my biggest accomplishment of the year! I was also happy to show my work at Arkell (in Canajoharie, NY) and at the Old Forge Library (in Old Forge, NY) with my friend and art comrade Sue Firsching. I am REALLY looking forward to "The End is Near" exhibit at Utica College this spring with 10 other interesting collage artists. And of course, I am happy to be helping Jonathan Talbot with his workshop at Utica College. Not sure what else the new year will bring. I have a number of works-in-progress and I feel like trying some new things. Thanks to all of you who check out this blog site every once in a while. Like teaching, artists need very little reinforcement... but we do need some (and it is always greatly appreciated). Wishing anyone who reads this a very healthy, happy and productive year to come! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment