Tuesday, June 5, 2012

variations



Here's another example of how I go about my work (trade secret?). I saw this picture of a nice room that I think I got out of a home decor magazine. I really liked the strong light source from outside and knew that it would lend itself well to one of the things I like to do best.... space-scape backgrounds (I hope it's not getting too predictable). I should have taken a photo before I cut the door and window out for full comparison; but here are three candidate space-scapes I was playing with for the background. To me, one of them is "clearly" works best. Which do you think it is? Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, but the last one works best for me. It gives 'clarity' to the direction of light and the colour works well with the red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... I think you're right. I initially liked the first one best; but I have been reconsidering in the direction of your favorite ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! You didn't leave me an e-mail address on the giveaway post, so I guess I have to contact you this way - you're the winner of Randel Plowman's "The Collage Workbook"! Please contact me via the e-mail address given in my profile. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete