Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Untitled" (8" x 10")

I typically am opposed to using "Untitled" as a "title" for my artwork. I usually have fun with titles and consider them to be an integral part of not only the creative process, but the actual work itself. Some of my titles are obscure, but I can't think of a time when I have not entitled a work. But I have decided to title this piece (yes, I did finalize this from the sketches from the other night)... "Untitled". I suppose I could have entitled it "Them, Charlie'"... but that would have been quite "obvious" and certainly would have been no fun. But why "Untitled"? Well, this may be disappointing to some readers of this blog, but I am not inclined to explain why; in a way, that would ruin the purpose of my selection of "Untitled". Sorry ;-)  Comments welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment