Friday, May 1, 2015

QR project a success!

Last night was the opening reception for the "Id/Ego/Superego" exhibit last night at The Tech Garden in Syracuse, NY. As I wrote on this blog a little while ago, I was going to test whether my QR code collage worked at this opening. Here are some photos from last night... and I am VERY pleased to announce that... IT WORKED!!! My analog collage of the digital QR code, when scanned, brings you to this blogsite and now references itself in the cyber universe!



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy it worked Dr.Specht! I'm excited to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of work; and it was so nice to have worked. NOW I will start replacing some of the pixels with colored elements to enhance the aesthetic! I appreciate your feedback.

    ReplyDelete